Wednesday 28 May 2008

The High School Meme

Yep, it's another meme. I don't usually tag people for these as some people don't take kindly to that (and also because I don't know enough bloggers to tag), but feel free to consider yourself optionally tagged just because you read this far!

1. Who was your best friend?
I had various different best friends during different phases that I went through. There was the swot, the popular girl, the geek and then the genuinely friendly ones.

2. Did you play any sports?

Not if I could help it! I hated Physical Education and quit it as soon as I could. I think it may actually have been the only class I ever failed.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn’t pass my driving test until I was in my first year at Uni (I started Uni at 16) so the only thing I drove was people up the wall.

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
At the ice rink skating my teenage heart out. I still have the speed skates and they still fit!

5. Were you a party animal?
Not really although in my last year I did go to quite a few parties. I was probably the first one to leave every single one though. Including the one I hosted!

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Not at all. I never had a boyfriend at school and I wasn’t particularly interested in any of the boys there.

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
I was in the junior band in my first year but I gave it up after that when I realised it wasn’t very cool. Also cause I sucked at playing the flute (probably because you’re really supposed to blow).

8. Were you a nerd?
I don’t think I was ever classed as anything to be honest. I was more one of those people that just kinda fits in anywhere.

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?

Nope. Only ever had two punishment exercises – one from a Religious Education teacher for not covering my jotter and one for supposedly smoking on school grounds. Worst thing was, I wasn’t even smoking!

No comments: