Sunday 25 May 2008

5 Things Meme

I’ve already done the “4 Things” meme, so here’s the “5 Things” one.

Can you tell that I like these meme things?



Five things in my bag:

1) Carmex Lip Balm

2) Neutrogena hand cream

3) Hair brush

4) Keys

5) Purse


Five favourite things in my room:

1) Cards and presents from Tenebrous

2) Tom and Jerry teddy bears

3) Purple Colorado Rockies foam finger

4) My cowboy hat (yep, it’s a custom shaped Stetson)

5) My book collection (ok, not all of them, just my favourite ones)


Five things I have always wanted to do:

1) Scuba dive

2) Buy a house

3) Watch a thunderstorm at sea from a beach (yeah, cheesy but true)

4) Go on a cruise

5) See Alaska in the winter


Five things I'm currently into:

1) Second Life

2) Blogging

3) Flickring SL snapshots

4) Gardening (ugh, I’m getting old!)

5) Super Mario Kart


No comments: